10 Easy Ways You Can Use Facebook To Promote Your Cleaning Business
Are you looking to promote your cleaning business on Facebook but don't know where to begin?
We'll show you ten easy ways to use Facebook to grow your cleaning business.
1. Post Tips & Tricks Articles
Cleaning tips and tricks articles can be a great way to help promote your cleaning business on Facebook.
Here are some ideas for posts that you can use:
- How to clean a microwave
- How to clean windows
- How to clean hardwood floors
- How to clean a toilet
- How to clean carpets
A cleaning business's Facebook page is excellent for sharing helpful articles and videos to help your customers learn more about home cleaning.
2. Post How-To Cleaning Videos
Posting videos on Facebook is a great way to reach a large audience. Still, you need to ensure the videos are high quality and relevant.
Videos can help you promote your business in several different ways:
- You can use them to educate customers about how their products work or show them how to use them.
- They can be used as sales tools by demonstrating how well your products work or how easy they are to use.
- You can make videos with testimonials from happy customers who love your business and want others to know about it.
If you're thinking about posting videos on Facebook, here are some tips that will help you get the most out of them:
- Make sure the video is high quality
- Use bright lighting so viewers can see what's going on clearly
- Make sure there isn't any background noise (like music). Also, try not to have people talking in the background during the video — it makes it difficult for viewers to focus on what's happening in front of them.
Making How-To Cleaning Videos Yourself
If you have a cleaning business, you can use social media to show people how to clean different things. If you are in the home cleaning business, post videos of how to clean other parts of the house. You can also post tutorials on how to clean different things like carpets or tiles.
You can create these video clips with just a smartphone and some free editing software. Once you have made your video, upload it to YouTube and then embed it into your Facebook page so people can easily share it.
Creating these videos is an excellent way for your customers to see what you can do for them without having to come out and meet with you firsthand. This is especially true if they live out of town or don't have time right now to meet with you in person.
Or Find Great Videos On YouTube
You don't have to make all the videos yourself!
You can also find great videos online and use the best ones. This will still show that you and your business are the experts because you are seeing and posting great tips. This saves customers time trying to find quality videos on their own and encourages them to like your Facebook page for great tips, advice, and how-to videos.
3. Ask Questions
As a cleaning business, you want to make sure that your social media pages are engaging and interactive. You need to engage with your customers and potential customers, and the best way to do that is by asking them questions.
Ask open-ended questions on social media to help increase engagement for your cleaning business.
When you ask an open-ended question, it allows people to tell you what they think or how they feel about something. This can be especially helpful if you're trying to gather feedback on a product or service you offer.
Open-ended questions also allow your audience members to know more about who you are as a business owner and what makes you tick as an individual. Whether it's personal or professional, being approachable will help build trust between yourself and others.
Here are some examples of open-ended questions that you can use in your social media posts:
- What is your favorite cleaning product?
- How often should you get your house professionally cleaned?
- Do you have a favorite or secret cleaning method you can share?
4. Cleaning Product Reviews & Tips
A Facebook post containing a cleaning product review can be a great way to engage your followers.
Posting a review of the products you use in your cleaning business can help build trust with your customers and give them an idea of what to expect when they hire your services.
It's also a good tool for building relationships with other businesses in the industry, such as manufacturers and distributors.
Posting reviews on social media is easy, but there are some things you should keep in mind:
- Make sure it's relevant to your audience. Suppose you're posting a review about a cleaning product. In that case, it should be relevant to customers interested in hiring you or buying it. For example, if you use a brand of mop head in your business and want to share some tips on how it works, be detailed about when it is used and how.
- Post it at the right time. You want people to see what you're posting and interact with it. Ensure that whatever time of day you choose for your post is when most of your followers will be online and likely checking their newsfeeds.
5. Post Fun Stuff
The first step to having a successful Facebook page is to understand that it's not just a place to promote your business. It's also a place to have fun and engage with your customers.
Here are some tips for creating a fun, engaging Facebook page:
- Post pictures of yourself and your employees in action. These photos can be taken by you or others. Still, they should show your employees doing something they enjoy and being themselves. People like to see others having fun at work!
- Post some light-hearted or funny things on your small business Facebook page. This helps it not all be promotional, which can get boring for you and your customers. The key here is not to overdo it; one or two weekly posts are plenty.
- Ask for customer feedback regularly. You want people who visit your Facebook page to feel like they're part of the conversation with you and your company. Ask them for their opinions will help them feel included.
6. Stay Active in Comments
The key to success on Facebook is ensuring you stay active and engaging with your customers.
Here are a few tips on how to do this:
- Respond to customer comments as soon as you are able.
- Be sure to stay active in the comments on Facebook. Responding to customers on your small business Facebook page is one of the most important ways to create engagement. By responding quickly, you will show customers that you care about them and their feedback, which will help build trust between you and your customer base.
7. Ask for Reviews
If you have a good relationship with your customers, they may be willing to write positive reviews about your business on Facebook.
You can ask for reviews in person, by phone, or by email. You can also include a link to your Facebook page on your invoice or other customer correspondence.
If you're worried about turning customers off by asking for a review, don't be.
Reviews are critical because they help new customers learn about your company before hiring you. When people see positive reviews from other customers, they're more likely to trust that you'll provide good service, which will help them decide to hire you.
8. Run a Brand Awareness Ad
Run a brand awareness ad on Facebook to help promote your cleaning business. This type of ad increases awareness of your company and generates leads. It doesn't necessarily encourage people to take action right away — but it does help them remember who you are when they're ready to start looking for a new service provider.
9. Post Discounts
Post discounts on cleaning services on Facebook. You can do deals for new or existing customers to help encourage them to hire you again. This is a great way to use Facebook to promote your cleaning business, especially if you also offer a referral program.
You can provide vouchers for people who are interested in your services. You can also use this opportunity to offer coupons for people who refer others to your business.
10. Share Posts From Other Local Businesses
Cross promotion is an excellent way to network with other local businesses. Cross-promoting each other's posts will help get your business out there and also help them get more likes on their page.
The best way to cross-promote is by sharing content from other local businesses on your Facebook page. If you cross-promote their posts and business, they will be more likely to help share your posts and promote your cleaning business Facebook page.
This will increase your reach and help build relationships with other local businesses in your area.
If you haven't jumped into social media marketing, now may be a good time. No matter how successful your cleaning business is, it's never too late to get a leg up on the competition and create an effective marketing strategy using Facebook.